1. Add a share directory in windows. Since the simple file sharing in windows is recomended ,here using the simple file sharing.
2. Open “my computer”, in menu “Tools->folder option->view(tag)”, in advanced settings , check the box “simple file sharing”.
3. Then share a directory , just simplely right click the dir and choose the “sharing and security” and shared it.
4. In linux , type these to mount. As of the simple file sharing , so we just specify a user without password will access the shared dir from windows.
mount -t cifs -o root=haoli //ip/share /mnt
5. If you want more security on this share folder, you musn’t use the simple file sharing. If don’t use the simple file sharing , in linux should specify the correct user and password to mount.