Posted On 2012年4月9日
Importing the supported repository located locally
If your existing repository has the supported format and version and is located on the same computer where VisualSVN Server is installed, perform the following:
1. Open VisualSVN Server Manager by selecting Start | All Programs | VisualSVN and clicking VisualSVN Server Manager.
2. Right-click the Repositories node and select All Tasks | Import Existing Repository.
3. Specify the location of the existing repository and its new name in the new VisualSVN Server and click OK. The specified repository will be copied into the repositories root folder and will be available under Repositories node in VisualSVN Server Manager.
4. If your existing repository was created using the earlier Subversion version, you may want to upgrade it to the current version to be able to use the new functionality. To perform that:
1) Right-click the Repositories node and select All Tasks | Upgrade Repositories Format;
2) Select the repository to upgrade and click OK.
Note, that after upgrading you will not be able to use this repository with older versions of VisualSVN Server.
Import operation will fail if the repository is incompatible with the current version of VisualSVN Server. In such case, use the instructions provided below.
coped part of http://www.visualsvn.com/support/topic/00010/